In 2014, CLAW was proud to be a sponsor of “Data Driven: Digital Humanities in the Library,” which was co-sponsored by the South Carolina Digital Library, the College of Charleston Libraries, and the Charleston Conference. This innovative conference featured submissions on all aspects of digital humanities in the library. This included, but was not limited to:
- Digital scholarship
- Humanities and library collaborations on DH projects
- GIS and/or data visualization projects
- Text mining and data analysis
- Digital humanities librarianship
- Digital project management
- Knowledge lifecycle, including production and collaboration
- Creating or using tools and services for the production, editing and/or analysis of DH data
- Metadata and linked data in DH
Sessions featured collaborative panel and paper submissions from scholars, librarians and/or librarian/humanities scholar-based teams.
Please visit the conference website for more information.